Simon L - Meet and Funky

Simon L

Share:
Simon L -
 
0
 
 
 
 
 

Simon Meet the happy bachelor who does not feel the need to fall in love.

Simon, who best meets your current relationship status? a.) single and happy b). c single and lonely.) unique and definitely not alone or d.) In a committed relationship.
C. single and definitely not alone. I do not even think about that one!

Do you say that you are a real boy?
Yes I would. I'm too independent, too selfish and too impatient to be in a relationship.

Would you say they are unattractive traits to have them?
not. I know what I am and that's how I like it. At least this way women know what they are getting from the start and do not expect anything from me.

Okay, so what do you do for work in Jakarta?
I country manager for risk / company for safety.

Is it as exciting as it sounds?
Not really, but it gives me a very good style of life that is what matters.

What do you most like to be unique?
The best thing about being single is that I can do what I want, when I want to. Why should I be another way? The idea of ​​having your Mrs calls you while you are in the pub with your mates to tell you to come home and wash dishes is not the one I had in mind.

What is the most fun one man can have in Jakarta on Saturday night?
I'd say start with a massage and then dinner at Loewy in Kuningan and Mayhem in Red Square and see where it takes you.

What kind of woman would it be that you want to install?
A super hot woman, confident and sexy with a twin sister that loan would both be generously endowed in the department of chest.

What is your craziest memory of living in Jakarta
Alexis Hotel - if you do not know what I mean, I'd keep it that way and if you do not know, maybe you and I are not so different after all.

No comment. What is the weirdest thing you've ever done to impress a lady
In fact, I have never found the need to impress a lady in Jakarta - they are still in place for a while [

Can you give me three adjectives that best describe Indonesian women?
Confident, sexy and crazy!

 
0