Yon Santos - Meet and Funky

Yon Santos

Share:
Yon Santos -
 
0
 
 
 
 
 

Meeting Yon Santos. The consultant and country Rioja software developer.

Yon Santos

I guess you're Spanish . Where in Spain are you?

I am Vitoria, Green Capital of Europe in 2012, located in the Basque Country, northern Spain.

You must visit, excellent food, best wine of Rioja and extraordinary people.

Are you a fan of Real Madrid, and if so, how long have you been one and what constitutes a true football fan?

Of course, I am in favor of Real Madrid. I was born in a city where almost everyone is a fan of Athletic Bilbao and hate Real Madrid. Nobody can change my mind on football. Since I live in Indonesia, I wake up early in the morning around 2:00 or 4:00) to watch them play. Win or lose, I will always be proud of my team.

How tech savvy would you say that you are on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being unable to drive an electric toothbrush 10, be able to hack   your best friend and   accounts?

Honestly, I'm not really weird with technology, so I'll tell 6. I try to avoid it after work and enjoy my life with other things . But of course, I hack the accounts, and also do not let anyone hack mine!

What do you do for a living?

actually, I work as a consultant and software developer, which means spending most of my time in front of a laptop thinking about what needs to the end user for their systems.

Sounds fancy! Please elaborate and are you working on exciting projects in Indonesia at present?

I went to Indonesia for five years where I have always worked on projects for the Indonesian government as Badan national Pertanahan, Badan Kepegawaian Negara and now Lemhannas. As far as I know, they are happy to use our new systems, but I can not go into details about the projects!

What do you feel will be the future of Internet in Indonesia?

I hope there will be less expensive Internet connections and better.

Mobile devices take the computers relay (Blackberry, iPhone, Android).

There will be many web shops for small businesses.

The government will still try to censor the web.

And of course, the popular social networks, like   and  .

Are you a Mac or a PC man and why?

I am a man of PC because if I had been a Mac person for all my life, it would have cost me an arm and a leg!

What is your favorite app right now?

I do not have a preferred application, but in fact I used to play GT Racer. This is based on the car and you can drive different cars to compete online with other people, etc. As this is the most interesting application I have on my Android Tab.

What is the coolest gadget you own?

There

few months, I am the Samsung Galaxy Tab, which was a great present, but I prefer to lose my free time to do other things, like playing football, meeting friends and traveling.

And what will be the next cool tech toy you buy?

Mmmm ... Indulge me think. Want to Rp.4,000,000 my Galaxy Tab? Just kidding ...

If I have to choose one, I will buy the new Galaxy Nexus.

Thank Yon! To contact, send an email to txakin@gmail.com

 
0